Visitor Photography Policy
This policy applies to still photography and to video recordings, which are permitted only on mobile phones or similar mobile devices.
- Your presence implies consent to all policies of the Turquoise Museum and Zach-Low Inc.
- Photography must be conducted without disruption to other visitors, Museum operations, or limitation to the accessibility of exhibits, entrances/exits, doorways, and high traffic areas.
- Flash photography is not permitted in any area of the Turquoise Museum.
- Camera bags, stabilization devices such as tripods and monopods, and other large or specialty photographic equipment are prohibited (unless approved and accompanied by Museum staff—see Professional Photography Equipment Passes).
- Visitor photography is permitted for personal, noncommercial use only. “Personal, Noncommercial Use” means for private use sharing with friends and family, in print or on *personal* social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter ONLY)
- Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner unless approved by the Museum in writing.
- All photography must take place during the Turquoise Museum’s normal business hours.
- The Turquoise Museum and Zach-Low Inc. retains and owns all copyrights to any and all images taken on (or of) the Turquoise Museum Premises.
- All Cameras are subject to inspection and are not guaranteed access to the Museum or grounds.
- Your presence at the Turquoise Museum implies consent to all photo policies thereof.